• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

supervised visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kluetke18

What is the name of your state? IL

I have filed for supervised visitation on my ex. He has not established residency as he was just released from jail. He has no job. He has no vaild driver's license. He was convicted of selling coccaine and convicted for burglary. What are my chances in getting supervised visitation or at least no overnight stays? Help????

LdiJ

kluetke18 said:

I have filed for supervised visitation on my ex. He has not established residency as he was just released from jail. He has no job. He has no vaild driver's license. He was convicted of selling coccaine and convicted for burglary. What are my chances in getting supervised visitation or at least no overnight stays? Help????
Under the circumstances, probably pretty decent. However its possible that he could eventually get unsupervised visits.

ceara19

kluetke18 said:

How long was he in jail? Did he complete any type of treatment or therapy after he was convicted? How long has it been since he saw the child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">