• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Supervised Visits in GA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

c02

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Georgia and my husband are about to go through a divorce. We have a 5 month old daughter who I am still nursing. He has ahd 3 DUI's and still has no license and we are getting a divorce because he will not stop drinking. He has a history of alcohol abuse and I have 7 pages of what has ahppened day to day since our daughter was born, from holes in the walls and him breaking a piece of her crib to passing out outside and worse. I have two questions
1. Is there any chance that she will have to go on overnight visits to him (he is currently living with his parents an hour away).
2. What are my chance of getting supevised visitation?
Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Georgia and my husband are about to go through a divorce. We have a 5 month old daughter who I am still nursing. He has ahd 3 DUI's and still has no license and we are getting a divorce because he will not stop drinking. He has a history of alcohol abuse and I have 7 pages of what has ahppened day to day since our daughter was born, from holes in the walls and him breaking a piece of her crib to passing out outside and worse. I have two questions
1. Is there any chance that she will have to go on overnight visits to him (he is currently living with his parents an hour away).
2. What are my chance of getting supevised visitation?
Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Most likely his parents would be considered to be appropriate supervisors for his visitation.

LdiJ

Do you think I would be granted supervised visitation? What about overnight stays?
The visitation could possibly be supervised, by dad's parents, but it would likely include overnights sooner than you would be happy with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">