• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

surrender of rights/support/custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joe Oldendick

Man this is like the opposite of my problem. I'm just having a hard time with it. Sorry...if its true and positive that it was my kid...no education would keep me from helping. When you graduate and get a nice job you can't buy this kid self worth.

Bruno6301

surrender of rights

:confused: Hi, I just have a question. I am not here to attack you or anyone else. I am just curious about something...

Um, would you like to at least meet the child before taking that big of a step? I mean, what if he/she looks like you, or something just seems to tug your heart? You may change your mind after meeting this little soul, and you may think things through a bit.

Just take your time, and think a lot before you do anything. Sir, if you can not afford to pay for the child, then the state you live in would surely help you out, as well as maybe members of your family?

Take care, and just make sure you think, cause one day the baby will know who daddy is, and will ask questions...Just think it through...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">