• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Talk To Lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hound dog

Well , I talked to a lawyer in ga. regarding my children. He said that we can go to court and fight for temp. custody but it will not be easy b/c we have no proof that any of the allegations are true. Especially when my girls will not say a word. Defacs close the investigation b/c of no proof the girls told them that they were happy and their mother and step father got along great. All lies . I do not understand why they protect them so. Why do they tell me one thing and the people that is trying to help them another.I can not help them if they contstantly lie for them. What to do ? my attorney said w/o proof our odds are not good. I would just waste my money b/c if the girls continue to stand up for them then there is no case.

He said we can get other people to testify but everyone is family related on her part so I do not know if they would tell the truth. I talked to the mother of the child that told me some of the things that was going on if she would let her child testify she said no b/c she did not want her child in the middle of it. (understandable ) So what to do? I feel like I am fighting a losing battle . i guess i will have to wait for my girls to get the courage to come forward....

L

LadyBlu

hound dog said:
Well , I talked to a lawyer in ga. regarding my children. He said that we can go to court and fight for temp. custody but it will not be easy b/c we have no proof that any of the allegations are true. Especially when my girls will not say a word. Defacs close the investigation b/c of no proof the girls told them that they were happy and their mother and step father got along great. All lies . I do not understand why they protect them so. Why do they tell me one thing and the people that is trying to help them another.I can not help them if they contstantly lie for them. What to do ? my attorney said w/o proof our odds are not good. I would just waste my money b/c if the girls continue to stand up for them then there is no case.

He said we can get other people to testify but everyone is family related on her part so I do not know if they would tell the truth. I talked to the mother of the child that told me some of the things that was going on if she would let her child testify she said no b/c she did not want her child in the middle of it. (understandable ) So what to do? I feel like I am fighting a losing battle . i guess i will have to wait for my girls to get the courage to come forward....
They will come forward eventually, but at least now your ex knows there are people watching her also. So you got something accomplished. Just be patient, she will slip up eventually, and when she does.. be ready to act..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">