• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

temporary custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pamella

What is the name of your state? nevada

My daughter's best friend is 13 and lives with her father. she turned him into the police sunday night for doing drugs (mostly meth) in retaliation he turned her in as a runaway. she went to a detention center and was released to her grandparents (his parents) last night. they are making her life a living hell. she is being punished for having done what everyone is telling her is the right thing. she wants me to try and get temporary custody of her, which i very much want to do. what are my options? we are not related in any way.

CMSC

you may want to try the search engine up top and type in temporary custody and see if that gets you some more answers.

Also on the home page there are links to your state site which you can search the statutes on non relative custody in your state.

P

Pamella

thank you for your advice. i really appreciate it. the dad and girlfriend are ordered to give a hair test today by social services, so things are starting to go our way. prayer works. thank God

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">