• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Temporary Orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lorena2001

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hello to everyone. I have a questions, my soon to be ex husband and I were awarded a temporary order and the judge wanted to try out the 2 2 5, I chose Wednesday and Thursday and of course every other weekend and my soon to be ex chose Monday and Tuesday. How does this work? Will these temporary orders become permanent orders?

Thank you, and have a wonderful evening....

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hello to everyone. I have a questions, my soon to be ex husband and I were awarded a temporary order and the judge wanted to try out the 2 2 5, I chose Wednesday and Thursday and of course every other weekend and my soon to be ex chose Monday and Tuesday. How does this work? Will these temporary orders become permanent orders?

Thank you, and have a wonderful evening....
If you and he agree to those terms then by all means have the temp orders made permanent.

Lorena2001

We did not agree to them, the judge actually wanted to try it out for 8 weeks until our next court date. I don't have an attorney, but I have been asking questions, and they said they are just temporary.

Isis1

We did not agree to them, the judge actually wanted to try it out for 8 weeks until our next court date. I don't have an attorney, but I have been asking questions, and they said they are just temporary.
if both you and dad don't agree, then both of you can sit down and agree to a different plan. judges actually love it when a set of parents agree outside his orders.

however, if you and dad want two different things, then let the judge know at the hearing to determine what needs changing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">