• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

thanks for responses anyone else

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MS. PINA

i am still in bad shape he already after only being gone 14 days had 6 in a roll where he did not see his kids he did not even want to talk to them on the phone. when he came his 11 year old accually locked himself in the bedroom. i talked him into letting him in and my husband really got a piece of his own medicine my son is hurting and he won't talk to daddy right now. i just told him that he could wait until he was ready and i told daddy to stop making false promises to come when he could and never say i will see you later. her kids are so sweet and they spent time over here already i don't think they will let there mommy keep them away. she is not welcome here and my husband knows it. if that means her kids can't come they are stupid. the younger one did not want to go home. i told him to tell her to sign those adoption papers now. my kids are not allowed to go to her house because i do not trust her. and my kids do not want to. at first i believe this may have been selfish on my part but now i know that it is more of a moral issue. a man should not just jump around from one woman to another. anyhow he may not bring them back i appreciate the phone numbers i will definitly call tommorrow. i want my husband but not at the risk of loosing my son. yes my son blood is not thicker than love. no way no how. also my husband freely tells me he is not sure if he is going to stay with that woman. i finally talked with his family in mexico and his aunt said hide your children do not trust that woman. she is here got here on Tuesday 4/9 in the middle of the night my husband had car trouble and used that as an excuse to not see his kids (he owns more than one vehicle and had his vehicle for her needs and his just not for visitation. he went 6 days without no visitation 2 days he was out of town picking her up the other four kissing her ass i guess he says car trouble i say bull ****. iam documenting everything and my kids are seeing counselors. i sure wish i knew why i love him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">