• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Third party pick-up/drop-off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kel4377

Nope, no decision yet, and it's almost been a year. Last time I called to check on it was in August and they still said nothing yet!! I just don't get it!!! Well, she wasn't really a judge, she was a referee, so she had to send her findings of the case to the actual judge to make a decision because she can't make the final decision over a court violation matter. But still, I would think that they'd make a decision and not take a year to do it!!! Can you file for a motion for them to make a decision?? And like I said, in the meantime, his ex is doing the same thing that she did to be in violation of the court order in the first place!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">