• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

threats after custody papers served

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lna22

What is the name of your state? Pa

My ex just got served with custody papers now he said that if I dont drop it he will call the cops and tell them that 5+ years ago I gave him an antibiotic sample (which was mine left over from a sickness) that cause his lip to swell in an allergic reaction he also said that he would tell them I got it from my job I did but from the doctor for myself and he was sick and I said just take this, can he press charges for this, has the statue of limitations run out, very scared please help me

BelizeBreeze

1. take a deep breath.

2. go to your phone book and look up the number to the local police (non-emergency).

3. write the phone number down.

4. call hubby.

5. give him the number.

6. hang up.

7. put on coat.

8. drive to Wally World.

9. purchase an answering machine

10. drive home.

11. hook up said answering maching.

12. do not answer anymore calls from hubby.

13. If hubby calls again and makes such a claim, take tape to your attorney.

14. sit back and laugh at this fool.

4nomore

Xes try to threaten,really,this is nothing to worry about. Its not like you injected the baby with heroin. This is the least of your problems. Prepare for your custody hearing ,this is where your thoughts and time should be spent. good luck to you.

Ljnsy

Hee Hee

lna22 said:
What is the name of your state? Pa

My ex just got served with custody papers now he said that if I dont drop it he will call the cops and tell them that 5+ years ago I gave him an antibiotic sample (which was mine left over from a sickness) that cause his lip to swell in an allergic reaction he also said that he would tell them I got it from my job I did but from the doctor for myself and he was sick and I said just take this, can he press charges for this, has the statue of limitations run out, very scared please help me

Well......if he HADN'T taken the antibiotic sample...his lips WOULDN'T have swollen up. lol The fact that he actually ingested the stuff makes him just as liable as you would be....but it's actually a moot point.
If that's all he has on you, you have no worries.

And......if your ex is stupid enough to call the cops about an antibiotic/swollen lip incident from 5 years ago, you'll hear the police(WHEREVER you live) laughing down at the precinct!!!!!! :D

efcoco1

I have to understand that because you are so "scared" over his ignorant threats that this wouldn't be the first time he has "scared" you.

YOU need to stand on both feet. Tell him to say what he feels needed....and as said before..you would only be lucky to have him say this to the authority's.

You do not have to listen to his threats or harrassment's....unless you would like to record them for future use. AND that might be a thought!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">