• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfair Judge - Family Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RSC

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I have had my civil rights, due process and constitutional amendment rights violated by a Family Law Judge.

Is their any recourse that someone may know about. I heard that you can file a Bivens Action against a State Judge.

Please let me know.What is the name of your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Explain what you mean by your constitutional, civil and due process rights were trampled? How were they trampled?

RSC

Not addressing the "100 Mile Rule" in the court order, basically allowing the movement of a child without approval, anytime-anywhere. Why put the rule/provision in an order if it won't be enforced?

LdiJ

Not addressing the "100 Mile Rule" in the court order, basically allowing the movement of a child without approval, anytime-anywhere. Why put the rule/provision in an order if it won't be enforced?
If you properly challenged the actions of the other parent, and the judge ruled against you, then your only legal remedy is an appeal....assuming that you are within the time frame for an appeal....and assuming that you have grounds for appeal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">