+ Reply to Thread
    RSC
    RSC is offline Junior Member

Question Unfair Judge - Family Law

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I have had my civil rights, due process and constitutional amendment rights violated by a Family Law Judge.

Is their any recourse that someone may know about. I heard that you can file a Bivens Action against a State Judge.

Please let me know.What is the name of your state?
    Ohiogal is offline Senior Member
    Explain what you mean by your constitutional, civil and due process rights were trampled? How were they trampled?
    Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
    RSC
    RSC is offline Junior Member

Not addressing the "100 Mile Rule" in the court order, basically allowing the movement of a child without approval, anytime-anywhere. Why put the rule/provision in an order if it won't be enforced?
    LdiJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    Not addressing the "100 Mile Rule" in the court order, basically allowing the movement of a child without approval, anytime-anywhere. Why put the rule/provision in an order if it won't be enforced?
    If you properly challenged the actions of the other parent, and the judge ruled against you, then your only legal remedy is an appeal....assuming that you are within the time frame for an appeal....and assuming that you have grounds for appeal.