• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfit mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danak

What is the name of your state? ohio

my fiance' and i want to get custody of his 31/2 yaer old daughter, the mother does drugs around her has parties where alchol is involed when she has the child, neglects her, moved out of her parents and left the little girl there, her boyfriend has older boy and girl kids whom she shares a bedroom with, the mother is violent. she wont give him custody because the child support check is her drug/fun money!!! what do we need to do in order to get custody of this innocent child before she is ruined?

Silverplum

danak said:
What is the name of your state? ohio

my fiance' and i want to get custody of his 31/2 yaer old daughter, the mother does drugs around her has parties where alchol is involed when she has the child, neglects her, moved out of her parents and left the little girl there, her boyfriend has older boy and girl kids whom she shares a bedroom with, the mother is violent. she wont give him custody because the child support check is her drug/fun money!!! what do we need to do in order to get custody of this innocent child before she is ruined?
Follow this link!!
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5606/answer3ok.jpg

Silverplum

Man, I can't believe Danak left without saying THANK YOU! Perhaps she was badly brought up? Yes, that must be it. ;)

moburkes

Your post was relevant, information, and it was damn good advice! I just don't understand people nowadays!

Silverplum

Why, thank you, Mo. I do believe it WAS relevant and all those good things. :D

She's just lucky we didn't get into the "we" thing.

moburkes

danak said:
It takes me nowhere.
It TELLS you to use the search button. All day long people ask variations of the SAME questions, but they want personalized services. The TOS (terms of service) of the website (did you READ them) require that you do a search. A simple request. AND you get to see responses that were previously posted. Once you have done that, and still aren't satisfied (which does not mean that you haven't received the answers that you wanted to hear), then, and only, then, should you start your own thread.

Halls

Dana, your fiance is the one who can hafe custody. You have no legal right to the child so you have nothing to do with it.

Ok, so here is the deal. If your fiance knows that his daughter is with mom while she is somewhere doing drugs than he should call the police or CPS to report it immediately. If he has proof of everything bad you said about the mother than he needs to get a lawyer and sue for custody. Again he has to have sold proof to take the child away from mom otherwise a judge will consider it all heresay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">