• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfit mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

topflite

I am from Pennsylvania. Well here's the story. I get out of the Army in 61 days and a wake up. My ex wife or wife that won't sign the papers that she filed almost two years ago has custody of our 4 yr old son. The reason she didn't sign the papers yet is because the Army paid for the birth of her second son which is to another man. So my insurance covered another man's child. The only income in that household is the $714.00 I send every month for child support which gets spent many ways to include drugs. She also leave's my son with my Mother for days on end saying that she can't handle him or she has a headache. They have parties ALOT at the house. They snort coke, smoke weed, she snorts aderal and zanax. There's alot more also. The reason I know all of this is because people from back home tell me and her boyfriend talks to one of the people that confronted me. The people he confronted are afraid to write statements and testify. I told them I was going to have them supeaned. How do I get full custody of my son. I can't get proof of all of this though because I'm stationed on the west coast. Her mother even told me to get him, but won't testify.

LdiJ

I am from Pennsylvania. Well here's the story. I get out of the Army in 61 days and a wake up. My ex wife or wife that won't sign the papers that she filed almost two years ago has custody of our 4 yr old son. The reason she didn't sign the papers yet is because the Army paid for the birth of her second son which is to another man. So my insurance covered another man's child. The only income in that household is the $714.00 I send every month for child support which gets spent many ways to include drugs. She also leave's my son with my Mother for days on end saying that she can't handle him or she has a headache. They have parties ALOT at the house. They snort coke, smoke weed, she snorts aderal and zanax. There's alot more also. The reason I know all of this is because people from back home tell me and her boyfriend talks to one of the people that confronted me. The people he confronted are afraid to write statements and testify. I told them I was going to have them supeaned. How do I get full custody of my son. I can't get proof of all of this though because I'm stationed on the west coast. Her mother even told me to get him, but won't testify.
You need proof. Without proof, you don't have the necessary "change in circumstance" to successfully change custody. Its not as easy as you think to force people to testify in a family law situation.

How much time have you spent with the child in the last two years?

naula11

Good luck is all I can sat. My nephew ex what ever she is she's not "human" left him after my sister caught her sleeping with two men in their apartment why the baby was sleeping. Since then the thing started dating someone else and had twins with this pig. She has graduated from sub-human to crack whore, and has tested dirty 3 times and the Great Common Wealth of Pennsylvania, with yours and my hard earned money, put this thing in rehab, which of course worked for about 3 days after she got out. Because she had completed rehab she was given all three children back, of which my great nephew 4 at the time was screaming and crying because he did not want to live with his mother (i use the term lightly) he wanted to live with his father or grandmother (my sister) but the judge said that every child has a right to be with his/her mother, I don't think that this necessarily means that all mothers have a right to be with their child. So again this thing got all three children back, just this weekend, someone at our local K-Mart called children and youth services because she was sleeping in the parking lot behind the wheel of her car, with all three children strapped in the back seat, the temp was below 32 degrees it is PA after all and it is Feb. she then woke up and drove home where CYS caught up to her and the Pig she is with slammed the door on their face. they told her that the children were being removed from the home AGAIN, and ask her (it) if there was anyone like grandparents etc she would like to have them picked up or kids would have to go into foster care, she said NO and all three had to be put into foster care. she then waited until 4:45 to contact my nephew to tell him knowing that there would be nothing for him to do because they close at 5:00. We then find out on Saturday when CYS went to talk to him that she had marijuana, Heroin, and Crack in her system an that she has track marks all up her arms, and the children has to stay in foster care until a hearing at 2:00 today when there will be a court hearing. she has had the kids removed from her home at least 3 times, abandoned all three of them for the entire summer, uses all the child support from my nephew, as well as the paychecks from the thing she lives with, to buy drugs, my sister, my nephew and her parents are always taking food to the house for all three children, she does not work she just get's high, and she keeps getting the kids back. What does it take in the state of PA for them to say enough is enough? are they waiting for one of the kids to eat a crack ball, or prick themselves on a needle or get shot because of drug deal gone bad before they remove the kids from her and deem her an "unfit" mother? do one of those three have to be seriously harmed, maimed, or dead before they make her responsible for her actions? I think she should have had those kids removed forever the very first time she put a needle in her veins. she is blaming her boyfriend for her drug use and I don't think that he shoved that crack pipe in her mouth, and her lawyer is saying she has a disease "addiction" and I feel no one asks for cancer but she asked to be high.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">