+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Unsupervised Visitation w Convicted Sex Offender

    New Hampshire

    Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the law in New Hampshire. It seems like Court is granting unsupervised visits of minor child with biological parent who is a convicted sex offender. Am stunned that this is considered in the best interest of the child. CP is not opposed to supervised visits, just NOT unsupervised. Want to research the subject, but don't know where to start.

    Last edited by schick; 09-18-2006 at 10:43 PM.
  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    'Fraid you're going to have to provide more if you want some sort of answer...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It is possible that a child can have unsupervised visits with a sex offender. Sex offenders are not necessarily child predators. Not to mention if the parents were married, was the child ever left alone with the sexual offender then? And that was okay? Only now after the divorce does it matter?
    Now if the divorce happened because the offender was offending the child that is a different story.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Help for a convicted sex offender who is a dad
    By A Father in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:21 AM
  2. Can a Non-Convicted Sex Offender have a Facebook Account?
    By Giesting in forum Other Crimes – Federal and State
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 04:46 PM
  3. i was convicted of being a sex offender when i was 11 or 12
    By needshelpasap in forum Juvenile Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:53 PM
  4. New boyfriend is a convicted sex offender
    By ecoamo in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:28 AM
  5. convicted sex offender and child visitation
    By worried50 in forum Sentencing / Parole / Pardons / Plea Bargains
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.