• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vacation time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tonymontana

Custody order states "prior to children starting school the parents have the option of having one (1) week of vacation time with the children per calendar year. This week can b consecutive". My question is does it have to be consecutive? We have 2-2-3 schedule so if I have mon/tues then mom wed/thur and me fri/sat/sun can I use two of my vacation days on her wed/Thursday that would give me a full week but only use two vacation days. Or does that count as my full week. I think that's better and still equal but she disagrees and says if I do that I have no more days for the year.

mommyanme

Custody order states "prior to children starting school the parents have the option of having one (1) week of vacation time with the children per calendar year. This week can b consecutive". My question is does it have to be consecutive? We have 2-2-3 schedule so if I have mon/tues then mom wed/thur and me fri/sat/sun can I use two of my vacation days on her wed/Thursday that would give me a full week but only use two vacation days. Or does that count as my full week. I think that's better and still equal but she disagrees and says if I do that I have no more days for the year.
Are you going to let her do the same thing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">