• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vindictive Mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anmcco

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

My husband and I recently got married 5 months ago. We have a child together, and he a son by another woman. We dated for about 4 years before we finally got married. My step-sons mother is sorry. She recently decided to go too DHS and file for child support. My husband is a good father, he has kept my step son since he was six weeks old. She has 2 more kids, she doesnt feed the kids, and most importantly she recently went to jail for petit larceny. I told my husband he needs to get custody of his son. The other night she called and said she was shipping my step-son to Georgia to live with her father, and she is going to try to collect child support anyway. She will call and say she needs 20 for gas to take my step son to school, so when my husband didnt give it too her. She didnt take him to school for 3 days. I am just tired of her trifling ways, and her lack of not wanting better for herself, and those kids.

Shay-Pari'e

Your husband needs to get to court and get everything court ordered. She has every right to file for support if the child is in her custody. Sending the child away is a whole other matter, and that is why your hubby needs to get to court on this.

He really can't talk about how unfit she is, when he has done nothing about it for years. You state he has had his son since he was 6 weeks old, so who has custody? Has he been declared the legal father?

Anmcco

First of all she has been in abusive relationships, she has let the boy get ringworms, my step-son has seen her get beat up several times, she has cursed my mother law out, so yes she is unfit! You forgot the Petit Larceny charges, and we live 5 minutes if she wants us to take him to school then say that dont call asking for money. And threatening us with DHS with you are having a bad day! If she was a good mother I would say that THANKS!!!

StampGirl

First of all she has been in abusive relationships, she has let the boy get ringworms, my step-son has seen her get beat up several times, she has cursed my mother law out, so yes she is unfit! You forgot the Petit Larceny charges, and we live 5 minutes if she wants us to take him to school then say that dont call asking for money. And threatening us with DHS with you are having a bad day! If she was a good mother I would say that THANKS!!!
So while all this have been going on, did YOUR HUSBAND (because once again you are a legal stranger) call DHS on the Mom???? Oh you didnt??? Hmmm well that means it was OK with you that all this went on.

Oh and cussing out the Mom in law? If that was being a "bad mom & unfit" then heck 99.9999% of us moms would be unfit LMAOO

Didn't forget the charges.... ws she convicted? Sent to prison? Did YOUR HUSBAND do anything about it at that time???

As for the ringworm..... kids all over America get ringworm. It has nothing to do with how good or bad the parents are.

**Lets not forget that YOUR HUSBAND CHOSE this type of person to sleep with and create a child with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anmcco

You are putting a bad taste in my mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover and are you having a bad day HONEY! The girl is unfit, I have a 7 year old, her father doesnt take care of her. I do..... Oh well thats whats wrong with some women today!!! Hold the FORT DOWN ON YOUR OWN AND STOP EXPECTING A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD WE HAVED FILED WITH THE COURT THANKS.

summerdawn

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

My husband and I recently got married 5 months ago. We have a child together, and he a son by another woman. We dated for about 4 years before we finally got married. My step-sons mother is sorry. She recently decided to go too DHS and file for child support. My husband is a good father, he has kept my step son since he was six weeks old. She has 2 more kids, she doesnt feed the kids, and most importantly she recently went to jail for petit larceny. I told my husband he needs to get custody of his son. The other night she called and said she was shipping my step-son to Georgia to live with her father, and she is going to try to collect child support anyway. She will call and say she needs 20 for gas to take my step son to school, so when my husband didnt give it too her. She didnt take him to school for 3 days. I am just tired of her trifling ways, and her lack of not wanting better for herself, and those kids.
WHy would YOU have to tell him this? If he cared that much, dont you think he would want to do it on his OWN?

Shay-Pari'e

Butt out! You have only been married to the man for 4 months and already have a child with him. Daddy didn't do much to rectify the situation, now did he? He just sat back and watched.

I gave you your solid legal advice, no go forth and tell hubby what I said.

StampGirl

You are putting a bad taste in my mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover and are you having a bad day HONEY! The girl is unfit, I have a 7 year old, her father doesnt take care of her. I do..... Oh well thats whats wrong with some women today!!! Hold the FORT DOWN ON YOUR OWN AND STOP EXPECTING A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD WE HAVED FILED WITH THE COURT THANKS.
Then wash that mouth out with soap to get rid of the taste of TRUTH.

Nope having a GREAT DAY.

That "girl" is the woman who your hubby slept with and created a child. Nice to know you think your stepchild is half "bad".

I do hold down my own fort thank you very much. Oh and btw... I have THREE children. All girls. All almost teenagers. The only person I expect to take care of me and OUR (yes me and my ex husband) children is US. HIS wife has had to learn the same lesson YOU need to learn. And that is to BUTT OUT.

But pls take your attitude into court and then come back and tell us all how it was to be handed your behind by the judge who btw, don't take over-stepping step-parents too kindly. Let us know how the seats in the HALLWAY are because thats where YOU will be during hte court proceedings.

Have a nice day.

Shay-Pari'e

You are putting a bad taste in my mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover and are you having a bad day HONEY! The girl is unfit, I have a 7 year old, her father doesnt take care of her. I do..... Oh well thats whats wrong with some women today!!! Yep, just like some people would view you having a baby, maybe 2, without being married?

Hold the FORT DOWN ON YOUR OWN AND STOP EXPECTING A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD WE HAVED FILED WITH THE COURT THANKS.
For the record, NO you didn't.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm curious as to what "petit larceny" is. :confused:
Maybe the MOM is a very skinny alleged thief? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">