Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Anmcco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3

    Vindictive Mother

    What is the name of your state? Mississippi

    My husband and I recently got married 5 months ago. We have a child together, and he a son by another woman. We dated for about 4 years before we finally got married. My step-sons mother is sorry. She recently decided to go too DHS and file for child support. My husband is a good father, he has kept my step son since he was six weeks old. She has 2 more kids, she doesnt feed the kids, and most importantly she recently went to jail for petit larceny. I told my husband he needs to get custody of his son. The other night she called and said she was shipping my step-son to Georgia to live with her father, and she is going to try to collect child support anyway. She will call and say she needs 20 for gas to take my step son to school, so when my husband didnt give it too her. She didnt take him to school for 3 days. I am just tired of her trifling ways, and her lack of not wanting better for herself, and those kids.
  2. #2
    Shay-Pari'e is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    10,184
    Your husband needs to get to court and get everything court ordered. She has every right to file for support if the child is in her custody. Sending the child away is a whole other matter, and that is why your hubby needs to get to court on this.

    He really can't talk about how unfit she is, when he has done nothing about it for years. You state he has had his son since he was 6 weeks old, so who has custody? Has he been declared the legal father?
  3. #3
    Anmcco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3
    First of all she has been in abusive relationships, she has let the boy get ringworms, my step-son has seen her get beat up several times, she has cursed my mother law out, so yes she is unfit! You forgot the Petit Larceny charges, and we live 5 minutes if she wants us to take him to school then say that dont call asking for money. And threatening us with DHS with you are having a bad day! If she was a good mother I would say that THANKS!!!
  4. #4
    StampGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmcco View Post
    First of all she has been in abusive relationships, she has let the boy get ringworms, my step-son has seen her get beat up several times, she has cursed my mother law out, so yes she is unfit! You forgot the Petit Larceny charges, and we live 5 minutes if she wants us to take him to school then say that dont call asking for money. And threatening us with DHS with you are having a bad day! If she was a good mother I would say that THANKS!!!
    So while all this have been going on, did YOUR HUSBAND (because once again you are a legal stranger) call DHS on the Mom???? Oh you didnt??? Hmmm well that means it was OK with you that all this went on.

    Oh and cussing out the Mom in law? If that was being a "bad mom & unfit" then heck 99.9999% of us moms would be unfit LMAOO

    Didn't forget the charges.... ws she convicted? Sent to prison? Did YOUR HUSBAND do anything about it at that time???

    As for the ringworm..... kids all over America get ringworm. It has nothing to do with how good or bad the parents are.

    **Lets not forget that YOUR HUSBAND CHOSE this type of person to sleep with and create a child with.
    Last edited by m martin; 04-09-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Had to add the commment about her hubby sleeping with the "unfit" mom she was busy insulting.
  5. #5
    Shay-Pari'e is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    10,184
    Quote Originally Posted by StampGirl View Post
    Ok thats weird??

    Where did my post go?? I sure as heck didn't delete it LOL
    OP probably reported it. Sometimes people do not like hearing the truth.
  6. #6
    Anmcco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3
    You are putting a bad taste in my mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover and are you having a bad day HONEY! The girl is unfit, I have a 7 year old, her father doesnt take care of her. I do..... Oh well thats whats wrong with some women today!!! Hold the FORT DOWN ON YOUR OWN AND STOP EXPECTING A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD WE HAVED FILED WITH THE COURT THANKS.
  7. #7
    summerdawn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sunny Southern California! :)
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmcco View Post
    What is the name of your state? Mississippi

    My husband and I recently got married 5 months ago. We have a child together, and he a son by another woman. We dated for about 4 years before we finally got married. My step-sons mother is sorry. She recently decided to go too DHS and file for child support. My husband is a good father, he has kept my step son since he was six weeks old. She has 2 more kids, she doesnt feed the kids, and most importantly she recently went to jail for petit larceny. I told my husband he needs to get custody of his son. The other night she called and said she was shipping my step-son to Georgia to live with her father, and she is going to try to collect child support anyway. She will call and say she needs 20 for gas to take my step son to school, so when my husband didnt give it too her. She didnt take him to school for 3 days. I am just tired of her trifling ways, and her lack of not wanting better for herself, and those kids.
    WHy would YOU have to tell him this? If he cared that much, dont you think he would want to do it on his OWN?
  8. #8
    Shay-Pari'e is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    10,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmcco View Post
    First of all she has been in abusive relationships, she has let the boy get ringworms, my step-son has seen her get beat up several times, she has cursed my mother law out, so yes she is unfit! You forgot the Petit Larceny charges, and we live 5 minutes if she wants us to take him to school then say that dont call asking for money. And threatening us with DHS with you are having a bad day! If she was a good mother I would say that THANKS!!!
    Butt out! You have only been married to the man for 4 months and already have a child with him. Daddy didn't do much to rectify the situation, now did he? He just sat back and watched.

    I gave you your solid legal advice, no go forth and tell hubby what I said.
  9. #9
    StampGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmcco View Post
    You are putting a bad taste in my mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover and are you having a bad day HONEY! The girl is unfit, I have a 7 year old, her father doesnt take care of her. I do..... Oh well thats whats wrong with some women today!!! Hold the FORT DOWN ON YOUR OWN AND STOP EXPECTING A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD WE HAVED FILED WITH THE COURT THANKS.
    Then wash that mouth out with soap to get rid of the taste of TRUTH.

    Nope having a GREAT DAY.

    That "girl" is the woman who your hubby slept with and created a child. Nice to know you think your stepchild is half "bad".

    I do hold down my own fort thank you very much. Oh and btw... I have THREE children. All girls. All almost teenagers. The only person I expect to take care of me and OUR (yes me and my ex husband) children is US. HIS wife has had to learn the same lesson YOU need to learn. And that is to BUTT OUT.

    But pls take your attitude into court and then come back and tell us all how it was to be handed your behind by the judge who btw, don't take over-stepping step-parents too kindly. Let us know how the seats in the HALLWAY are because thats where YOU will be during hte court proceedings.

    Have a nice day.
  10. #10
    StampGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by summerdawn View Post
    WHy would YOU have to tell him this? If he cared that much, dont you think he would want to do it on his OWN?
    Because she is the all-knowing and powerful STEP MOMMY. She knows best and we can all learn from her.
  11. #11
    Shay-Pari'e is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    10,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmcco View Post
    You are putting a bad taste in my mouth. Dont judge a book by its cover and are you having a bad day HONEY! The girl is unfit, I have a 7 year old, her father doesnt take care of her. I do..... Oh well thats whats wrong with some women today!!! Yep, just like some people would view you having a baby, maybe 2, without being married?

    Hold the FORT DOWN ON YOUR OWN AND STOP EXPECTING A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD WE HAVED FILED WITH THE COURT THANKS.
    For the record, NO you didn't.
  12. #12
    Blue Meanie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    24,688
    Who has custody of this child? Is there a court order for ANYTHING?
  13. #13
    summerdawn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sunny Southern California! :)
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by StampGirl View Post
    Because she is the all-knowing and powerful STEP MOMMY. She knows best and we can all learn from her.
    All knowing and powerful-she must be related to the Wizard of Oz.
  14. #14
    Zigner is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    54,573
    I'm curious as to what "petit larceny" is.
    Maybe the MOM is a very skinny alleged thief?
  15. #15
    StampGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    I'm curious as to what "petit larceny" is.
    Maybe the MOM is a very skinny alleged thief?
    It was only "little" larceny. Instead of the regular size larceny.

Similar Threads

  1. RO against vindictive GF of father
    By TinkerBelleLuvr in forum Domestic Violence & Abuse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:34 AM
  2. Help Vindictive Ex
    By Hope25 in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:59 PM
  3. vindictive prosecution
    By angi71 in forum Arrests, Searches, Warrants & Procedure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 12:55 AM
  4. vindictive ex
    By edilu in forum Divorce, Separation & Annulment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 11:30 PM
  5. Why are some women so vindictive??
    By newgirlfriend in forum Alimony & Spousal Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2001, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 1995-2012 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.