• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

awhitney29

I moved back to Maryland this year 2015. I got my devorse in 2004. It had a restraining order in it that stated my x- husband was not allowed any where near me and our boy's. He now wants to see the boy's that are still under age. The restraining order had no expiration date on it. Can he see them or not?

Last edited:

Proserpina

I moved back to Maryland this year 2015. I got my devorse in 2004. It had a restraining order in it that stated my x- husband was not allowed any where near me and our boy's. He now wants to see the boy's that are still under age. The restraining order had no expiration date on it. Can he see them or not?
You answered your own question.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
If there is no expiration date on it then it has not expired. Furthermore, communicating with him could be seen as a violation.

Has he filed a petition for visitation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">