• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation disagreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t74

Quit acting like you are so mistreated. I suggest that if you feel that being the NCP is so much better than being the CP that you offer to exchange being the primary residential parent with the children's father so that you get the summer visitation schedule and he has the school year one. So, are you willing to let them live with him for the 2016-17 school year beginning immediately after your late summer visitation?

LdiJ

Quit acting like you are so mistreated. I suggest that if you feel that being the NCP is so much better than being the CP that you offer to exchange being the primary residential parent with the children's father so that you get the summer visitation schedule and he has the school year one. So, are you willing to let them live with him for the 2016-17 school year beginning immediately after your late summer visitation?
I find this kind of response to be incredibly useless. You are not the first person to respond to a post this way and you won't be the last, but I find it to be incredibly unhelpful.

Proserpina

I find this kind of response to be incredibly useless. You are not the first person to respond to a post this way and you won't be the last, but I find it to be incredibly unhelpful.
Echoes of Belize.

(As for me, I'm guilty as charged)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
1. Who are you addressing with your idiocy?
2. What the heck is your problem?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm assuming a newb flexing its muscles.

k7593

I'm not acting mistreated. I was looking for clarification to make sure I received *my* time correctly, and that has been provided. In previous years, Father's day has always been in the immediate weekend after my 2 weeks. I had no reason to think otherwise, until I did check the calendar, thank you very much for that thought. I have no problem being the CP and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Nope. Not a newb.

Clarification: Not a newb, and really, he's only repeating what certain more ... aggressive ... posters have been spouting for years on this forum.

*shrug*
Not time-wise, but post-wise. I don't like the "tone" regardless where it comes from (and yes, I have been guilty), but from an infrequent poster? No.

And.... if his comments were aimed at me (which I suspect were at least partially so)? I'll continue LMAO.

Proserpina

Not time-wise, but post-wise. I don't like the "tone" regardless where it comes from (and yes, I have been guilty), but from an infrequent poster? No.

And.... if his comments were aimed at me (which I suspect were at least partially so)? I'll continue LMAO.
Huh? He's clearly addressing the OP. And seriously, "infrequent poster"? Wow.

SESmama

I think having the work time also gives you more of the chance to watch the child grow and expand their world. You get to be the one who gets to push them and support them in these endeavors.

I do like the downtime as well but I like the hard work time as well. Kids pick up on who pushed them to their best.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">