• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation in Oregon - parents live over 100 miles apart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lillypad0303

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

Where can I find the standard visitation for a non-custodial parent where parents live over 100 miles apart?

Also, father is unemployed, and work situation has yet to be determined. State requires amending the parenting agreement when a parent moves over 60 miles away.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

Where can I find the standard visitation for a non-custodial parent where parents live over 100 miles apart?

Also, father is unemployed, and work situation has yet to be determined. State requires amending the parenting agreement when a parent moves over 60 miles away.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I don't recall Oregon having any kind of standard parenting plan for parents living over 100 miles apart.

How far is the actual distance?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
In addition, where does it state that Oregon REQUIRES a new parenting plan if the parents live more 60 miles apart?

Silverplum

I don't recall Oregon having any kind of standard parenting plan for parents living over 100 miles apart.
That's because you look up nothing.

http://courts.oregon.gov/OJD/OSCA/cpsd/courtimprovement/familylaw/parentingplan.page

http://courts.oregon.gov/OJD/OSCA/cpsd/courtimprovement/familylaw/Parentingplanbasic.page?

*dusts off boots, rides into the sunset*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">