• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visit's of children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MICHAELRICHARDS

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL, IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET TO SEE KIDS WHEN THE VISITATIONS ARE TO BE DESCIDED BY THE PARENT'S AND THE OTHER HALF HAS REFUSED TO ALLOW KIDS TO VISIT WHEN THE ARRANGMENT'S ARE WIDE OPEN AND SHE IS JUST CONTROLING AND MINIPULATIVE AND WILL NOT EVEN LET THEM COME SEE THERE OLDER BROTHER WHO HAS LEFT HER CUSTODY DUE TO HER WAY'S AND FEAR'S TO GO BACK HOME TO SEE HIS BROTHER AND SISTER'S FOR FEAR THAT SHE WILL HAVE HIM BAKER ACTED AS SHE DID A WEEK AGO FOR NO REASON BUT TO PROVE THAT SHE IS THE BOSS AND MADE FALSE STATEMENT'S TO POLICE TO HAVE THIS DONE AND WHO IS CONTINUING TO DO MENTAL ABUSE TOWARD HIM WHEN THEY TALK OVER PHONE ONLY WHEN SHE WANT'S TO ANSWER AND ONLY WILL TEXT MESSAGE BACK AFTER MANY MESSAGES SHOULD THIS BE REPORTED DO TO THE FACT THAT NOW WE ARE TRYING TO CLEAR HIS NAME OF THESE FALSE STATEMENT'S AND HE HAS BEEN CLEARED OF ANY PROBLEM'S THAT SHE STATED AND THE DOCTOR'S DID NOT KNOW WHY HE WAS THERE.

mommyof4

Stop SHOUTING at us.

Repost this question in some intelligible form utilizing proper sentence structure, punctuation, and capitalization.

Thank you.

Proserpina

Dept of Pulling Teeth, Sunday Session.

I think OP is asking if s/he can find a way to change or enforce visitation when the other parent won't allow access, and s/he believes the child/ren is/are being mentally abused by the CP...but I could be way way wrong.

If that's the case, OP - what does your court order say exactly? If not - would you please for the love of all that is good and chocolaty explain?!

Antigone*

Dept of Pulling Teeth, Sunday Session.

I think OP is asking if s/he can find a way to change or enforce visitation when the other parent won't allow access, and s/he believes the child/ren is/are being mentally abused by the CP...but I could be way way wrong.

If that's the case, OP - what does your court order say exactly? If not - would you please for the love of all that is good and chocolaty explain?!
lol...this is a legal forum, there are no dentists here:p

MICHAELRICHARDS

Thankyou for your understanding

I guess that I did not explain myself proper sorry to all of the veterens here on these issues, I just have a temp custody order in place on me and I have filed for the divorce and it is in the process and this order is false and is in the court also for a dismisal, And then maybe a true order of visitation can be established and I would know how all this work's. I have a different situation I have a restraining order against me and was geting my visits anytime as our order state's until I filed, Now my son has moved in with me as a result of what I have stated and he is only 14 and Dcf has left him with me for his saftey but he want's to see his siblins and his mother will not allow them come and I have not seen our kid's in 2 month's and I have been waiting for the court to set a date to clear this matter up. My question is there a law or form on how we as a parent can issue to get visitation right away in such a case without the long wait.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">