• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Voluntary termination of parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pthalo

child o mine I wonder if you understand what you are saying.. I think there may be a misunderstanding in what you are trying to do.. With all that you have said, I think dad may be the better parent./. you come off as very petty and even when you are talking about your daughters best interest it all seems to come back to you and someone did this to you and your daughter did this and it made you feel like this.. you're a selfish person as it sounds.. words like I will do anything and everything for my child are pointless when you turn around and say that you want to give up your rights.. giving up your rights in a nutshell means giving up your relationship on all levels to your child.. SHE WILL NO LONGER BE YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE HER MOM. that is what it means and if that's what you want then that is selfish....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">