• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wanted input on situation that involves my kids and I.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

settembre

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA

Boyfriend lives in different county, but still closeby. The mother of his children lives in the same county he does, but in the city. She has been known to lie and to teach her children how to lie by following her example, and now the mother claims that my 7yo molested her 4yo, which didn't happen. They go for a custody hearing (through a conciliator) on the 6th of September. He and I have had weekends where my three kids and I stay the night because we don't have time during the week to spend together because we both have lives. We're both afraid that she's somehow going to be able to have it in the court order that he can't have me or my kids over at his house at all. Mind you the guy she cheated with during their whole marriage lives with her now and my boyfriend isn't exactly for that but doesn't tell her what to do in her own house. What are the chances that she'll have the ability to have it put into the court order that my kids nor I can be on the grounds either at all or overnight? From what I've read thus far, and I could be wrong and please correct me if I am, that she can't keep me from seeing her kids because I have never ever mistreated them, but she might be able to keep me from staying overnight as long as I'm not married to my boyfriend. But my kids might have a harder time being able to do so, outside of the allegations of molestation. Honestly my 7yo didn't molest her 4yo, and her 4yo has been lying for awhile now about almost anything. And right now she's witholding my boyfriend from seeing his kids, when he was seeing them daily since March. She won't let him take the kids from her house, nor is he comfortable going to her house b/c she could call the police on him and have him arrested for being on her property when she doesn't want him there. She's an evil, awful person. I can't begin to describe her. It makes me sick to think about it. Seriously.

Any help/input/advice/wisdom is seriously appreciated. I'm worried for him, for his kids... and pissed at her for accusing my son of molesting hers when it never happened. Every time she calls my son "that boy", I want to smack her.

Settembre

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
She may very well be able to restrict his access to his child if your son is around. I have to be honest. If I were in his shoes - I'd find me a new g/f without the problems posed to my seeing my kid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">