• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

We were served papers yesterday, again!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

Okay, we got served yesterday......about the passport. Now we have to find a lawyer for my husband because he is set dead on not giving permisiion to let her have a passport for their baby.

I know you guys gave me the legal advice on what will happen and I'm okay with it, I just wanted to let you all know we got served those papers yesterday. It's going to cost money again.

penelope10

My advice stands. Your hubby could try to fight this, however he's going to lose. And look like an @$$ in front of a judge. Seriously, aren't you just in the slightest bit tired of being his personal wallet used to finance his bad behavior yet? After all, you are going to have a child with this man. The money he wastes on things such as this could be used in other ways that could be much more beneficial for all.

You seriously need to wake up. Time for a reality check.

Just Blue

Okay, we got served yesterday......about the passport. Now we have to find a lawyer for my husband because he is set dead on not giving permisiion to let her have a passport for their baby.

I know you guys gave me the legal advice on what will happen and I'm okay with it, I just wanted to let you all know we got served those papers yesterday. It's going to cost money again.
He will lose. Don't waste the money on an attorney.

BTW: YOU didn't get served.

Tell Dad to start posting.

Humusluvr

Skip the lawyer, give me the money, baby's still gonna get a passport, your hubby is SOL.

Seriously girl, spend the money on your baby, not a wasted effort.

You need to wise up.

Skip the lawyer, give me the money, baby's still gonna get a passport, your hubby is SOL.

Seriously girl, spend the money on your baby, not a wasted effort.

You need to wise up.

Thanks....I told him to just let it go....we already have everything we need for our baby girl

Humusluvr

Thanks....I told him to just let it go....we already have everything we need for our baby girl
Have you ever considered "pulling in the financial reigns" on that man? Meaning, cut your household budget down to nothing. I know you are paying his child support, why should YOU have to pay his lawyer? YOU don't need a lawyer. Why don't you two separate your finances, and YOU stop financing his crap? I don't mind you paying his child support, but paying to mess with the poor lady is not cool.

CourtClerk

we already have everything we need for our baby girl
The fact that you could say this means, you know LESS about raising a child than you think you do. :rolleyes:

However, if you ever get a chance to speak with mom, please have her PM me. I'd like to offer her my assistance until the child reaches the age of majority.

penelope10

Have you ever considered "pulling in the financial reigns" on that man? Meaning, cut your household budget down to nothing. I know you are paying his child support, why should YOU have to pay his lawyer? YOU don't need a lawyer. Why don't you two separate your finances, and YOU stop financing his crap? I don't mind you paying his child support, but paying to mess with the poor lady is not cool.
Agreed, OP refer to my post #2 again as well.

I'm also still all for you also giving a Hubby a sharp kick in the butt over this one as well. Per my post in your last thread.

But if you do so, please film and post on the net. It would be quite enjoyable to watch for many members.

Last edited:
The fact that you could say this means, you know LESS about raising a child than you think you do. :rolleyes:

However, if you ever get a chance to speak with mom, please have her PM me. I'd like to offer her my assistance until the child reaches the age of majority.

I meant we dont need anything for our daughter right now...silly!

but if you want , you can email her at [email protected]e that's how we communicate with her when she's not hanging up on me or my husband....maybe you can talk some since in her not to be rude to me all the time...I know what I did in the begining was wrong but how many times am I to apologize to her

>Charlotte<

Lurker
For anyone not familiar with this OP:

Before responding, please read this person's post history. She neither desires nor deserves any real advice. She only seeks to confirm the fairy-tale "reality" she has created for herself. Her true mission is to intrude upon and complicate the life of her step-child's mother--a woman who, in actuality, appears to be kind-hearted and reasonable. Stepmom4ever is determined to believe she is jealous and vindictive, in an effort to deflect a reality that is either too hard for her to face, or out of reach of her emotional and intellectual capacity. Self-delusions should not be enabled.

CourtClerk

I meant we dont need anything for our daughter right now...silly!

but if you want , you can email her at [email protected]e that's how we communicate with her when she's not hanging up on me or my husband....maybe you can talk some since in her not to be rude to me all the time...I know what I did in the begining was wrong but how many times am I to apologize to her
Quoted... for posterity.

No one make mention of what I mean about that... not. one. word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">