• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are non-custodial parent rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ProSeDadinMD

TBIM, you can argue it with the CS calculator. It asks for # of overnights. If it doesn't meet 128 per year, the MOTHER HAS PHYSICAL CUSTODY. The state website even specifies Mother and Father.

End of "debate"...

truebluemd

TBIM, you can argue it with the CS calculator. It asks for # of overnights. If it doesn't meet 128 per year, the MOTHER HAS PHYSICAL CUSTODY. The state website even specifies Mother and Father.

End of "debate"...
LOL...again your going off subject. Just because your Pro Se doesnt mean you know the law. I make a simple true statement and you turn it to 100 other different things. I know what the guidelines state and I know what the calculator does. Still a calculator doesnt award custody... a judge does....lol.

andsky311

Almost got it...

Ok, I do want him in her life. As long as he is clean I do understand that it is the right thing to do.

My question that still remains is: Should I formally file for custody? I do not know what my child support documents stipulate and am not sure how to find out.

truebluemd

OP, I hope your question was answered. Me and PS are just having another debate. This isnt the first time, wont be the last. If you have more questions you can PM me or him. I'm a custodial mom, hes a dad...I'll let him tell you what kind, since he lets the CS guidelines determine his status....lol. Its all good PSD

ProSeDadinMD

My question that still remains is: Should I formally file for custody? I do not know what my child support documents stipulate and am not sure how to find out.
Yes, and all you have to do to find the answer to the second is read the orders.

If you post exactly what they say here, we can help you further.

true, I have "shared physical custody" and it has absolutely nothing to do with the CS:rolleyes:.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">