• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whats the next step

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kimmya

ok my brain is fried, i am attempting to file for joint legal custody in Missouri, i have gotten a copy of the parenting time form cv265, from reading it i am under assumption that i need to file a motion when submitting the CV265 form, Where do i obtain a copy of this form at? If there is no form how do i go about motioning for joint legal custody? thank you kim

LegalBeagle

kimmya said:
ok my brain is fried, i am attempting to file for joint legal custody in Missouri, i have gotten a copy of the parenting time form cv265, from reading it i am under assumption that i need to file a motion when submitting the CV265 form, Where do i obtain a copy of this form at? If there is no form how do i go about motioning for joint legal custody? thank you kim
What you do is find a paralegal and have them help you. Many motions or petitions are done on normal blank paper, ie, there is no form. That motion has to be addressed and presented in a certain way. Then you have to file it correctly otherwise all your hard work goes to waste.

Either hire a paralegal to help you, or retain an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">