• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When one parent makes false allegations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MinCA

What is the name of your state? California
A friend of mine has an ex from hell who has 17 counts of child abuse against the son in just the last year, in addition to getting the boy to school more than half a day late so many times the school has informed the state. This woman had no interest in the child until her visa expired and she was supposed to return to Romania. Then she decided to come after the child, then about 3 years old. She even kidnapped him. Now the poor kid is subject to frequent beatings and being told crap like Santa Claus doen't think he should get gifts or something similar while he watches her boyfriend's kids open presents and he's stuck in a corner. This boy was even told his new name for when he is taken overseas. The police were called with that info, and so far they haven't left, but that leaves my friend scared that he will lose his son.

Now that evil witch has been going to court claiming he is a rapist and such and on Megan's List to have what custody he does have taken away. The boy has made clear he wants to stay with his dad and never see his mom again because she hurts him. This poor little boy is so clearly depressed.

To top it off, the FBI has been investigating her and have been in court to inform the judge that there is no record of her being in this country, meaning she's here illegally. The judge believes her over the FBI. It seems like she's giving the judge a little something under the robe.

Now I'm pretty certain that there is some law stating that false allegations by one parent against the other in attempt to cause the other parent to lose custody and/or visitation is cause in itself to lose the perjurous parent custody, or have a dramatic decrease in visitation.

I have the 2003, 2004, AND 2005 West Law books for Family Law and Juvenile Law and have been pooring over then to no avail (my hubby also has a severe case, only his little girl is in the hands of two people registered in Megan's List for sex crimes against children, and neither is a parent, but the judge deems them to have more rights to his daughter than he does, though the girl is supposed to live with the "mother).

If anyone can point me in the right direction toward that law so that I may give it to my friend )I don't know if he wants his name publicized), please let me know. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">