• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

when it rains it pours

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tazball

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? massachusetts

i had a court date tuesday of last week and was not aware of it due to i had never gotten anything in the mail or anything like that to tell me of the date. i have tryed at least 3 times to correct the address the court sends things to but there seems to be no correction yet. I was first aware of it when my ex sends me a text at 9 am (which i due to me being in class at the time i did not get till 10:30 am) saying r u here and then i had called her wondering why she asked such a question she told me there was a court date and filled me in on what had happened. she told me the judge had agreed to rule that i am not allowed to have my gf of over a year as well as anyone not related to my daughter during my visitation time with my daughter. which is something i have a big problem with. i will be going to the courthouse thursday to get a copy of the order to see if what she is stating is true or not. and if it is i will be motioning for it to be changed.

Is the biggest or the only reason the judge would have allowed her to decide these things because i was not there?

will it be difficult for me to get this changed?

i know the only reason that she has all these problems is because of jealousy. she has even went to the extreme of my ex telling her sister"do not be nice to her"(talking about my gf). then also to smack her older daughter cos she was waving to my gf. which brings me to other concerns i have. cos i have in the past seen my ex smack her older daughter and nothing could be done due to lack of evidence and i have the fear of her striking my daughter. and it is so hard for me to wonder (when she has a bruise on her) was it a typical child feel wile playing accident or was it cos of my ex. so i really need to know what i should be documenting or a site that can help me know what to look for.

well thanks for any help in advance and if any more info is needed just ask.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">