• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WHY SHOULD I PAY HIM CHILD SUPPORT & THEY LIVE WITH HIS MOTHER,TAKING ME FOR BACK SUP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DONE WRONG

MY EX-HUSBAND IS TAKING ME TO COURT FOR BACK CHILD SUPPORT OF TWO YEAR'S.I PAYED DEARLY FOR OVER TWO YEAR'S NEVER LATE.NOW HE IS LOOSING HIS JOB AND FILED FOR BACK SUPPORT AND THEY HAVE LIVED WITH HIS MOM FROM DAY ONE HE GOT CUSTODY.SO I GOT MY LIFE TOGETHER AND THEY ARE BEING ABUSED BY THE GRANDMOTHER AND DADDY.I'VE GOT POLICE RECORD'S & DHR &THE POLICE TOOK PICTURE'S.AND EX.HAS A WARRANT ON HIM FOR DEMESTIC ON A CHILD.KID'S ARE 9 & 13.CAN THEY CHOOSE WHERE THEY WANT TO BE.OR SHOULD I BE PAYING THE SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T LIVE WITH HIM.TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND JUST HAD.WHEN HE WANT LET MINE LIVE WITH HIM.

Ambr

the kids have been abused - he has been charged - they have reports and photographs. why are these kids still in his custody? rather he physically lives with them or not.

i personally would have petitioned for custody a long time. i don't care how much it costs. if my children were being abused i would lose everything i have, sell everything that i owned to ensure that they were not living in that situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">