• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Women vs Men paying child support???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tcpmp

What is the name of your state? Washington State
I was just wondering if anybody knew what the percentages were for Women vs men paying their child support that they owe?

When I gained custody of my son the DA asked me if I wanted child support. I told her no at first but she stated that it will help in the long run to my benifit, so i opted for child support. I asked her what the percentages were for Women vs men paying their child support that they owe?

She stated that she didn't have the exact numbers but off the top of her head they were something like this; when women have custody men pay about 85-90% of the time when they were required, when men have custody women 40-50% of the time.

It seems to me that men are better at paying their child support. I would love to here anybody input on the subject. It was just a intresting tidbit of info.

VeronicaGia

She's actually pretty close to correct if the U.S. Census Bureau can be trusted. Women are technically much bigger "deadbeats" then men.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">