• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

x gf wont let me see my kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

toby123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?new york

well you see she dont like my gf and we got joint custody and i got text messgages stateing i with your gf am not gonna let you see your kids and this stuff calling her all kinds of name everthing is there somthing a judge can do we have jont custdy and she dont let me see my kdis i havent picked them up becuase she keep harsing me and trying to start with is calling my gf all kinds of names saying i whiont be able to see your kids long you with that person dont wanna say the bad words that i cant see my kids becuase i dont like her and says i cant go to there school when they have things there and stuff like that can she do that to me

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please post in English, using something close to proper punctuation and capitalization.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?yes

well you see she dont like my gf and we got joint custody and i got text messgages stateing i with your gf am not gonna let you see your kids and this stuff calling her all kinds of name everthing is there somthing a judge can do we have jont custdy and she dont let me see my kdis i havent picked them up becuase she keep harsing me and trying to start with is calling my gf all kinds of names saying i whiont be able to see your kids long you with that person dont wanna say the bad words that i cant see my kids becuase i dont like her and says i cant go to there school when they have things there and stuff like that can she do that to me
I wasn't aware of a State in the Union called "yes"

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?yes
We have a new state named "yes"? This is news!

;) == Dude, we need the name of your US State.

toby123 said:
Sure she can do that to you, as long as you allow it.

I bolded one of the key sentences in your text-speak paragraph -- and please, don't use text-speak here, we're grownups -- to show one legal mistake you're making.

DO attempt, at least, to pick them up. Then document her refusal.

She can't "refuse" if you aren't THERE.

Another thing -- is it more important to "protect" your current gf from the mother of your children, or is it more important to see your children?

toby123

yes but can she really do that and what the judge gonna say i tried calling my kids and evething like that she whont let me talk to them she don like my woman thats why shes doing it i got all emails and stuff like that

toby123

ok understand i tried picking them up she keeps saying if i come to her house she gonna call the cops and she dont want her kids around that!! and stuff like that you know i been writing down when i call and when she dont like me me have them all the stuff she keeps saying to us

Antigone*

yes but can she really do that and what the judge gonna say i tried calling my kids and evething like that she whont let me talk to them she don like my woman thats why shes doing it i got all emails and stuff like that
Okay, let me do this slowly and speak that you can understand

wut State u in, dude?

Silverplum

In NY, your problems with the mother of your children can and will go on till the last is 21.

I'm really not going to answer any more text writing.

Antigone*

In NY, your problems with the mother of your children can and will go on till the last is 21.

I'm really not going to answer any more text writing.
Do you have the crystal ball today:confused: Where the heck did you see NY:confused:

Heck no matter what state this guys is in, we don't even know if he is dad.

so, tigi out!

mistoffolees

ok understand i tried picking them up she keeps saying if i come to her house she gonna call the cops and she dont want her kids around that!! and stuff like that you know i been writing down when i call and when she dont like me me have them all the stuff she keeps saying to us
OK. You've been told several times. Your inane rambling and text-speak is incomprehensible to most of us. If you want help, write in proper English. You know -- all that stuff you were supposed to have learned in school: sentences, paragraphs, punctuation, etc.

"Yes" is now "NY." :cool:

I'm kinda bummed, though. I *liked* the new state name.
Why not? We merged WY and OK earlier today, might was well make up a new state to get back to 50 so we don't have to re-design the flag.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">