• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

50/50 Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yarbrom

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Please don't bash me just looking for some sound advice. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm thinking about ending. The situation I have is we have a child together. I know I will have to pay child-support but I wanted to get an idea how much it be.

My status right now I have an 15y/o daughter who I currently pay child support now. What I want to know is how will they determine my child support for the 18mos old second child. Considering the mom doesn't work. I currently pay the 200/wk daycare bill, she is on my health insurance, and I provide all other necessary needs for the child(ie...clothes, diapers,...etc).

I would prefer to have her in my custody but i know that will not happen. What I'm looking for is someone to tell me what my possible outcome will be. Will they spare me enough money to live on my own?

The mother does not work and you pay 200.00 a week in child-care??? Is the mother in school??? ANyway each state "usually" has a set formula in determining appropriate child support and they will take into consideration that you have another child. Also, alot of states will at least assign a cash value, in regards to determining CS, to the mother for minimal wage if she can works but is not working, of course the other variable to that is if you both mutually decided she was going to be a stay-at-home parent. Anyway, look up the procedures for your states CS guidelines, usually the court house will have the formula for you.

yarbrom

No she does not work, and she does not go to school and that is one of the issues that is ending this relationship considering i pay over 85% of all expenses. I work and go to school full time. She also has a daughter of her own who is 15y/o. Overall I don't want to be shafted all i want is something that is fair. I don't want to be screwed to point where i have to live with my parents and she gets to sit on her behind collecting child support. I feel i worked hard to provide a stale environment and i shouldn't be penaltized. Some one in Ohio give me some advice??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">