• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

75 M rule

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Legal Eye

flygrl said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

What is the 75 M rule???

My response:

That's the age of our site Administrator and how she wants people to respond to others on these forums. She gets a bit freaky about these things.

IAAL

GrowUp!

flygrl said:

What is the 75 M rule???
That we're specifically not allowed to tell you. THAT is what the 75M rule is.
Sorry, you gotta take it up with Governor Boob...err Bob Taft.

I had a rule called "75M" when I was in college, but as a girl, I don't think you'd appreciate where I would be going with this...

Legal Eyez

nice conversation with your other self , how many are there , like does the rest depend on IIAL ? Are you the mighty personality ??? BTW did you reveiw my e card ?

I'm watching Mr. Gambini .. Bout yuts . < wink > do you such a good job ?
Irrealavent you honor , we got a duel quad here , couldn't be the same , tracksion doesn't match . thank you Ms. Vito . I rest my case ..
By the looks of your spelling and sentence structure, I'd say you're drunk again Blonde!

What is it this time, Jim Beam or Wild Turkey?

IAAL

Legal Eyez

Blonde Lebinese said:
Multiples , as you my freind , but quit dissing **** , and spelling and grammer . But if you must get beaten at your own end , carry on my freind , just don't run out before noon .. ya know what I mean ..

My response:

Yup, drunk as a skunk! You've hit Stage One of drunkenness - - that's when you fervently believe that people know what you're talking about. Thankfully, I don't.

IAAL

R

ronda_jeremy

Legal Eyez said:
My response:

Yup, drunk as a skunk! You've hit Stage One of drunkenness - - that's when you fervently believe that people know what you're talking about. Thankfully, I don't.

IAAL
Whoaza! IAAL is now a "Freind"? Explain that one, please.

Legal Eyez

ronda_jeremy said:
Whoaza! IAAL is now a "Freind"? Explain that one, please.

My response:

Blonde can't. He's too drunk - - and you want him to think?

It's that cheap booze he's drinking.

IAAL

R

ronda_jeremy

Legal Eyez said:
My response:

Blonde can't. He's too drunk - - and you want him to think?

It's that cheap booze he's drinking.

IAAL
Thanks for the explanation. I was getting a wee bit concerned. I'm still trying to figure out what in hell is a "freind". Well, at least we know IAAL is not a "freind".

rmet4nzkx

flygrl said:

What is the 75 M rule???
No one is going to answer you here based on your history.
We have 2 Ohio attorneys and they won't answer you either.
You better ask your attorney what it means.
:eek: Sounds like you are in BIG trouble Missy! Everything is soon catching up to you, see what happens when you stalk and harass your ex and intefere with visitation?

Zephyr

rmet4nzkx said:
No one is going to answer you here based on your history.
We have 2 Ohio attorneys and they won't answer you either.
You better ask your attorney what it means.
:eek: Sounds like you are in BIG trouble Missy! Everything is soon catching up to you, see what happens when you stalk and harass your ex and intefere with visitation?
last time she posted she was in a different state- I think she moved:confused:

rmet4nzkx

Zephyr said:
last time she posted she was in a different state- I think she moved:confused:
Yeah she moved across the border to KY a while back, of course she didn't give proper notice. But the case in still in Ohio.

Whyte Noise

Well, this could be answered in different ways...

1.) The 75 Minute rule: You must be able to keep it up at least this long.

2.) The 75 Mile rule: You have to stay this far away from BL when he's been hitting the bottle. :p

3.) The 75 Males rule: This many men nullifies the first M rule.

4.) The 75 Margarita rule: How much you need to drink to handle M rule #3.

5.) The 75 Medications rule: What many think you're on.

6.) The 75 Mentality rule: This refers to IQ, not age.

7.) The 75 Mistake rule: How many you're allowed to make before the judge applies M rule #6

8.) The 75 Mistress rule: What every man wishes applied to him.

9.) The 75 Mooned rule: When you reach this milestone, you'll go down in the county history books.

10.) The 75 Month rule: How long it's going to take to get this crap sorted out.

Of course, if your talking about Rule 75 M of the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure, then thats:

(M) Testimony. Judgment for divorce, annulment, or legal separation shall not be granted upon the testimony or admission of a party not supported by other credible evidence. No admission shall be received that the court has reason to believe was obtained by fraud, connivance, coercion, or other improper means. The parties, notwithstanding their marital relations, shall be competent to testify in the proceeding to the same extent as other witnesses

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Whyte Noise said:
Well, this could be answered in different ways...

1.) The 75 Minute rule: You must be able to keep it up at least this long.

2.) The 75 Mile rule: You have to stay this far away from BL when he's been hitting the bottle. :p

3.) The 75 Males rule: This many men nullifies the first M rule.

4.) The 75 Margarita rule: How much you need to drink to handle M rule #3.

5.) The 75 Medications rule: What many think you're on.

6.) The 75 Mentality rule: This refers to IQ, not age.

7.) The 75 Mistake rule: How many you're allowed to make before the judge applies M rule #6

8.) The 75 Mistress rule: What every man wishes applied to him.

9.) The 75 Mooned rule: When you reach this milestone, you'll go down in the county history books.

10.) The 75 Month rule: How long it's going to take to get this crap sorted out.

Of course, if your talking about Rule 75 M of the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure, then thats:

(M) Testimony. Judgment for divorce, annulment, or legal separation shall not be granted upon the testimony or admission of a party not supported by other credible evidence. No admission shall be received that the court has reason to believe was obtained by fraud, connivance, coercion, or other improper means. The parties, notwithstanding their marital relations, shall be competent to testify in the proceeding to the same extent as other witnesses

Now now WN the problem is number 10. This rule is actually the MINIMUM if there are minors in the house.

flygrl

rmet4nzkx said:
Yeah she moved across the border to KY a while back, of course she didn't give proper notice. But the case in still in Ohio.
Well, I thought I gave proper notice - several months before I moved. But what I think is alarming is the fact that you are stalking me and misrepresenting my information on this site.

And whatever the 75 m rule is - it is not being applied to me - I just wanted to know what it is.

Oh, and those two Ohio lawyers that are part of this site - well they must stink since most of what is published on this site is rubbish and there is no attempt to answer questions - just discredit people.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">