• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aaron 1970

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aaron 1970

Cincinnati, Ohio Yes i have two kids that are over the ages of 18 and the courts have raise the payments of the arrearages up on me. Now i took a look at the notice of child support investigation-Termination of support papers and by those records it seems as if i never payed anything on my child support the courts are saying i still owe them 60,000 grand and i have to pay them there money. I have payed child support for my kids since they were baby's. The annually fee for both kids are not adding up to what the courts are saying :mad::mad::mad: what do i do before this civil matter turns criminal and how can i put these payments in impoundment ? where i have to pay the less as possible:confused:

Proserpina

Cincinnati, Ohio Yes i have two kids that are over the ages of 18 and the courts have raise the payments of the arrearages up on me. Now i took a look at the notice of child support investigation-Termination of support papers and by those records it seems as if i never payed anything on my child support the courts are saying i still owe them 60,000 grand and i have to pay them there money. I have payed child support for my kids since they were baby's. The annually fee for both kids are not adding up to what the courts are saying :mad::mad::mad: what do i do before this civil matter turns criminal and how can i put these payments in impoundment ? where i have to pay the less as possible:confused:

So...how long were you not paying?

Were you paying directly and not having the payments recorded?

This can't be the first you're hearing that you have $60k in arrears....

mistoffolees

Gather up all your proof of payment (canceled checks, receipts, etc) and take them to CSE to get the debt recalculated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">