• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Agreed Upon CS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH
My ex and I agreed upon a set amount of CS ($500), this is in our SPP and we split the time with our daughter every other week. Within the past 2 months my work hours changed and I put our D2 in daycare. Our SPP clearly states we are each responsible for 1/2 of all daycare expenses. She is refusing to reimburse me although I have sent her the invoices via return receipt.

If I file for contempt can she in turn piggy back on my filing and ask for more CS or ask for any other changes at the contempt hearing? Our daughter is 2 and she has yet to reimburse me for any medical or daycare bills.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Silverplum

Please don't start new threads for each new question, especially within the same forum. We very much prefer to have all the poster's information handy in a single thread.

Thanks! :)

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH
My ex and I agreed upon a set amount of CS ($500), this is in our SPP and we split the time with our daughter every other week. Within the past 2 months my work hours changed and I put our D2 in daycare. Our SPP clearly states we are each responsible for 1/2 of all daycare expenses. She is refusing to reimburse me although I have sent her the invoices via return receipt.

If I file for contempt can she in turn piggy back on my filing and ask for more CS or ask for any other changes at the contempt hearing? Our daughter is 2 and she has yet to reimburse me for any medical or daycare bills.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
The child is in daycare only during your work hours? What happens when it is mom's time?

Antigone*

Yes, she is only in daycare during my work hours. Her mother does not use daycare.
While it is true your current parenting plan states that you split the day care, she might attempt to do exactly what you think, especially since she has no need for day care.

Why doesn't mom take care of the child while you work?

While it is true your current parenting plan states that you split the day care, she might attempt to do exactly what you think, especially since she has no need for day care.

Why doesn't mom take care of the child while you work?
Mom moved an hour away which was the reason I needed daycare as we had ROFR and it worked well for both of us. I don't know that she doesn't need daycare herself: what I do know is that she has never said she needed it or she doesn't pay for it as she has never forwarded me a bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">