• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To all regular posters

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Exhaustion and sadness

I found this site and joined last August. I couldn't understand why so many of the long time posters seemed to be so sarcastic, but after reading and posting for the last 6 months, I now understand.

Maybe I have an unrealistic view of parenthood in general, but until I found this site I had no idea of just how many selfish, down right unfit parents there are out there. I will never understand why so many parents, NCPs and CPs alike, care more about their own anger and wants, than they do about their kids.

I began on this site by asking questions, which I learned alot from. Then I began to answer other's questions simply because I love to help people. (before I became disabled I worked as a CNA/HHA and planned to be a LPN). I feel good knowing that I have helped some people, but the selfishness and seeing how many kids are being hurt has become just too much for me. So I probably won't be posting anymore. I feel bad that there might be more people I could help, but I just have to trust that someone else who is very familiar with Florida family law can help them.

I do want to thank the posters who have given me help and encouragement, I have learned alot from all of you, and I truly appreciate it.

I suffer from Bi- polar, and maybe I'm just going into a depressive episode, so maybe I will check in on the site once in a while to see how things are going for the regular posters.

I wish the best for all of you, and thanks again.
Gracie :)

rmet4nzkx

Best of luck and hope you will be back when you fel better. You have gone through a lot and that is no doubt taking a toll and it would not be unusual to experience a depressive cycle. Please take care of yourself and check with your doctor, your medications may require adjustment. Take Care :)

BL

Gracie , if you ever feel up to it it , ask to sit in on a few Custody/Visitation hearings .

Judges really get irritated over the same nonsense of some of these cases .
Judges can be harsh .

So , for the Posters that come here whining , they would hear the same or worse admonishments from the Judge in Court.
For these posters who think we are rude , do you think we lose any sleep over them ? I doubt if Judges do . :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">