• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arkansas Child Support Guidelines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NotSoNew

What is the name of your state? AK

I am asking this for a friend, I tried looking at the AK guidelines and they really didnt say much and the calculators I googled are even worse. I see that AK only takes NCPs income into consideration, I am trying to find out if they take other children into consideration or give a credit for visitation time. I can't find anything?

tigger22472

NotSoNew said:
What is the name of your state? AK

I am asking this for a friend, I tried looking at the AK guidelines and they really didnt say much and the calculators I googled are even worse. I see that AK only takes NCPs income into consideration, I am trying to find out if they take other children into consideration or give a credit for visitation time. I can't find anything?
Does the calculator have anything about subsequent child support orders or subsequent children listed? If not then it's not likely considered.

NotSoNew

tigger22472 said:
Does the calculator have anything about subsequent child support orders or subsequent children listed? If not then it's not likely considered.
thats what i was afraid of. the calculator is 2 lines. Number of children and gross monthly income of NCP. I have never seen such a short calculator before!

ceara19

HOPENDEN said:
If the children are with the NCP for 2 weeks or more than only 1/2 of the child support is owed.
2 CONSECUTIVE weeks that is.

(I know I'm only pointing out the obvious. But you'd be surprised at how many people wouldn't see it that way.)

HOPENDEN

Thank you Ceara19, you are correct.
One week on and one week off, might and it might not apply. Give the CSE a call and they will anwer your questions. They're very nice and helpful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">