• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrears

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

illnanaxoxo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I originally filed for child support thru DES and he filed for visitation and the cases were consolidated under his petition for visitation. After our custody hearing we went for a support establishment hearing. I was not awarded arrears because the judge said I did not ask for it. I assumed it was included in the request for support. Can I ask for it now and how do I go about it?

Proserpina

I originally filed for child support thru DES and he filed for visitation and the cases were consolidated under his petition for visitation. After our custody hearing we went for a support establishment hearing. I was not awarded arrears because the judge said I did not ask for it. I assumed it was included in the request for support. Can I ask for it now and how do I go about it?
The matter has already been decided.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Nope. Snooze you lose law applies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">