• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrest Warrant for non-payment of child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dalotel

Gee, I wish Florida would arrest my ex, but that will never happen, I'm the father with custody and women in this state don't get arrested for being deadbeats. I've been raising the kids alone for 9 years, child support is on and off, and off for two years. I raise both my adopted and natural children.
She doesn't even acknowledge their birthdays or other holidays.
Got to love it, this guy gets serious with a warrant, and my ex can sit in a bar all day drinking away the kids support.

They did take her license, and her tickets rack up driving anyway, and STILL police don't arrest her for that when she's caught!

She gave birth to all of the children. We divorced because of the gross neglect she had for them. I do a fine job all by myself. She still shouldn't walk away like she has no responsibility. No known address, no known phone. She doesn't report income tax, but I know she's house cleaning full time.

She drives with expired tags too. Lucky thing she is.

Last edited:

Proserpina

Gee, I wish Florida would arrest my ex, but that will never happen, I'm the father with custody and women in this state don't get arrested for being deadbeats. I've been raising the kids alone for 9 years, child support is on and off, and off for two years. I raise both my adopted and natural children.
Got to love it, this guy gets serious with a warrant, and my ex can sit in a bar all day drinking away the kids support.

They did take her license, and her tickets rack up driving anyway, and STILL police don't arrest her for that when she's caught!

She gave birth to all of the children. We divorced because of the gross neglect she had for them. I do a fine job all by myself. She still shouldn't walk away like she has no responsibility. No known address, no known phone. She doesn't report income tax, but I know she's house cleaning full time.

Dude, please don't necropost...and start your own thread if you have a question :)

Gracie3787

As the other responder said, you should start your own thread- IF you have a question.
If you don't have a question this is not a site for venting, but if you do have a question we will be glad to try to help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">