• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assigned income

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abstract99

What is the name of your state? Az

Can a higher income be assigned to someone if they have taken all of the classes that they require to get their A+ certification but haven't taken the test yet? I just found out that she finished her classes shortly after the divorce but hasn't taken the class to avoid the increase.

abstract99

We have been divorced for some time. I am the one that paid for 90% of the degree that she has so I know she is at least that far and she has implied that she has finished the education. She had to use her MGIB within 10 years of seperating from the military and that deadline just passed this year. Knowing her she has not passed up on the free education.

LdiJ

abstract99 said:
We have been divorced for some time. I am the one that paid for 90% of the degree that she has so I know she is at least that far and she has implied that she has finished the education. She had to use her MGIB within 10 years of seperating from the military and that deadline just passed this year. Knowing her she has not passed up on the free education.
How did you pay for 90% of the degree if military benefits gave her a "free education"? Watch your wording in court.

abstract99

Because back then the MGIB did not pay as much as it does now. What she made with the MGIB then was not enough to cover the cost of her education. I payed for everything that it did not cover.

LdiJ

abstract99 said:
Because back then the MGIB did not pay as much as it does now. What she made with the MGIB then was not enough to cover the cost of her education. I payed for everything that it did not cover.
I figured it was something like that....just be careful with your wording.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">