• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Baby Mamma Drama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Duckless

What is the name of your state? Wasington
My husbands X is filing for child support and having it transfered from pennsylvania to Washington. She falsifed information on the documents she submitted. After filing to have the child support transfered she left a month and a half later to move to Sweden with the child. The pay stubs submitted were for a part time job she had while in the states long enough to file for child support (which was for less than 300 a month) She states she paid house hold expenses (totaling over 800)when in fact she lived with her mother while here in the states and she claims she is taking care of 2 out of the four other childern she has lost her parental rights too.

How can my husband or I get the courts in Washington to request her to furnish copies of her recent pay stubs from Sweden, verify her address in Sweden with her live in lover? (They want my info they should get his)

How can I obtain the legal documentaion of her parent termination papers to her other children?

VeronicaGia

1. Do you and your husband still resided in PA?

2. Do you reside in WA?

3. Don't give her your info. Your husband doesn't know it (hint) and you are not under the court order, he is.

4. Is she a citizen of Sweden or the US?

There will be more questions, let's start with those above.

VeronicaGia

rmet4nzkx said:
Your ex has abducted your child, you need an attorney specializing in such issues. File contempt, and for sole custody and to modify the child support, report the abduction. Please see the following links and contact the US state department.
http://travel.state.gov/family/abduction.html http://travel.state.gov/family/abduction_sweden.html
How do you know? The poster doesn't mention whether or not dad signed documentation allowing the move, or even if the child is a resident of Sweden!

Good link, bad assumption.

rmet4nzkx

VeronicaGia said:
How do you know? The poster doesn't mention whether or not dad signed documentation allowing the move, or even if the child is a resident of Sweden!

Good link, bad assumption.
There is another thread, mom met a Sweedish man on the internet, mom told the court she was in PA then left for Sweeden with the child after the modification. That is abduction. That is why I provided the links I did.

VeronicaGia

rmet4nzkx said:
There is another thread, mom met a Sweedish man on the internet, mom told the court she was in PA then left for Sweeden with the child after the modification. That is abduction. That is why I provided the links I did.
Please point our poster to that thread. Maybe it will help.

Duckless

We reside in washington

Ex is a US citizen (maybe in the process of seeking swedish citizenship)

My husband lost custody( we couldn't afford for him to keep flying bak and forth across the country, we were just tapped out) to the X and she got sole custody and permission from PA courts to take child with her to live in Sweden. Father got partial custody (every spring and Christmas break.) I think she only has a work visa and has to come bak to the US every 6 mos or something that's what I read on a Swedish Web site.

VeronicaGia

It sounds like she did nothing illegal. She got permission from the courts to move.

It is very likely she will now file for support in Sweden. Your husbands best bet is to try to keep the order in WA state, where you live if it's possible.

rmet4nzkx

When child is in Washington state on Christmas vacation, file to domesticate case to Washington state since mother had moved out of contry, and then for modifications, get attorney specializing on parental abductions and moveaways that can practice in Washington state. Petition to modify custody. If mom fails to send child for visitation do same and file for contempt and file for sole custody and report to US state dept. etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">