• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzi_8705

What is the name of your state? IL/ MO

my fiance is in jail in IL waiting for MO to pick him up. he has no charges in IL only the charges for his child support in MO. how long can he sit in jail before extradition? he's already been there for almost 2 weeks.

Litigation!

lizzi_8705 said:
there has to be a set amount of time though. that's what i'm trying to figure out.

My response:

The amount of time he spends behind bars is directly related to how long it takes Big Bubba to nuzzle up to your boyfriend. I hope your boyfriend has a supply of K-Y Jelly. I understand "friction hurts." Yeeeeeouch!

IAAL

lizzi_8705

Okay, in other words, you just don't know. I was looking for an actual intelligent answer, but I guess that's just not going to happen.

Litigation!

lizzi_8705 said:
Okay, in other words, you just don't know. I was looking for an actual intelligent answer, but I guess that's just not going to happen.

My response:

You're right. I don't know. That's because I've never been a stupid idiot like your boyfriend, and I've never known an idiot who would stay with a boyfriend like that - - and actually wait for an idiot like him!

Could you be any more of a Dufus?

IAAL

LdiJ

lizzi_8705 said:
If he has been jailed for CS arrearages then the amount of time that he spends in jail is going to depend on how soon he (or you or his family on his behalf) comes up with the "purge" amount.

Litigation!

LdiJ said:
If he has been jailed for CS arrearages then the amount of time that he spends in jail is going to depend on how soon he (or you or his family on his behalf) comes up with the "purge" amount.

My response:

There's another idiot for you! Good old Ldij has come to the rescue!

Of course, she can't understand or comprehend the actual, initial question, but that's beside the point.

IAAL

lizzi_8705 said:
I don't believe that anyone is going to tell you how long it will take for them to come get him. As you were told before, it will depend on when they can come get him. Has he even bothered to ask the jailers?

Oh that is right...that would be common sense.

lizzi_8705

Well, I am not a "Dufus." He completely turned his life around when he got with me and got a job and started to make some money. I called his ex to find out how much money he owed (obviously intending to pay it) and then he got picked out on a warrant for it. Trust me he wants to pay the money- he just doesnt have it at the moment. He hasn't payed it since August which is nothing compared to some of the real *******s out there that haven't payed it in years. This woman has everything and doesnt even need the money and is only doing this to get back at him. Not that i'm justifiying his not paying it because obviously it's still important. Nonetheless now that he has a job to start paying on it- he's stuck in jail. Do not judge me. You have no idea.

Litigation!

babymakesone said:
I don't believe that anyone is going to tell you how long it will take for them to come get him. As you were told before, it will depend on when they can come get him. Has he even bothered to ask the jailers?

Oh that is right...that would be common sense.

My response:

Well, at least you're closer to the actual issue than Ldij. You're still wrong, but at least you understood and comprehended the issue. That's light years better than Ldij!

IAAL

Litigation!

lizzi_8705 said:
Well, I am not a "Dufus." Do not judge me. You have no idea.

My response:

Really? I have no idea?

Oh, brother.

Listen - - take a little advice from me. Don't have babies with this idiot because he'll do the same thing to you.

IAAL

Litigation! said:
My response:

Well, at least you're closer to the actual issue than Ldij. You're still wrong, but at least you understood and comprehended the issue. That's light years better than Ldij!

IAAL
Okay, so what is the answer then if I am wrong? When will they extradite him? Is there a definate answer?

lizzi_8705

Litigation! said:
My response:

Really? I have no idea?

Oh, brother.

Listen - - take a little advice from me. Don't have babies with this idiot because he'll do the same thing to you.

IAAL
Well, I value your opinion a lot seeing as you dont know me, him, or the situation at all except for the things that I've said on this forum. And frankly I would tell someone that I didnt know the same thing. But I didn't come here for advice on my personal life I was just hoping that I could find out a set number of days.

Anyways, he has asked the officers and no one will answer him. I think everyone knows that cops just aren't very friendly to criminals.

Litigation!

babymakesone said:
Okay, so what is the answer then if I am wrong? When will they extradite him? Is there a definate answer?

My response:

There you go! You mentioned the "magic word" - - extradition!

And, that's a question better asked of the authorities in HIS State, not the "jailers" in Illinois. They don't know squat!

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">