• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bank levy on exs bank account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktaegel

No I don't I'm 5th generation born and raised in Fort Worth and my wife was born in Fort Worth as far as I knew illegal and non citizen were basically the same thing

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
No I don't I'm 5th generation born and raised in Fort Worth and my wife was born in Fort Worth as far as I knew illegal and non citizen were basically the same thing
They are NOT the same thing. Go hire an attorney. You have just destroyed any hope of getting help here from ANYONE. That is all you have done your entire thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Proserpina

I am a non-citizen. I am NOT illegal; I am a legal permanent resident.

Your ignorance is blinding.

LdiJ

I am a non-citizen. I am NOT illegal; I am a legal permanent resident.

Your ignorance is blinding.
In addition, someone can be a citizen and resident of another country yet be in the US legally as a visitor (for up to six months at a time) a student, an employee with a work visa, a business person conducting business etc.

ktaegel

I thought that meant you were a citizen for the time you were here but if it expires it means you're illegal? Or does illegal just refer to coming to the u.s. without ever having any permission?

Just Blue

I thought that meant you were a citizen for the time you were here but if it expires it means you're illegal? Or does illegal just refer to coming to the u.s. without ever having any permission?
Your wife was born here. She is an US Citizen. Like you are, like I am and like that idiot you likely are voting for.:rolleyes:

ktaegel

It's not my wife that's illegal
this went way off topic
It's her ex husbands mother who is illegal
She says the money levied from my wife's ex husbands bank account is her money and she wants my wife to tell child support to give the money back

Just Blue

It's not my wife that's illegal
this went way off topic
It's her ex husbands mother who is illegal
She says the money levied from my wife's ex husbands bank account is her money and she wants my wife to tell child support to give the money back
That is not what you have stated here.

ktaegel

If by that idiot you mean Donald trump I would be a better president than him... I know I had a shudder go down my spine too when I thought of me being president

LdiJ

That is not what you have stated here.
He actually did, just in somewhat unintelligible grammar. The ex-husband shares a bank account with his mother who is a foreign citizen. His mother deposited a significant amount of money into the bank account. The CSE has seized that money because the ex-husband's name is on the account.

I suspect that the ex is telling the truth, and in that case I feel very sorry for the ex's mother, because she does not deserve to lose what may be her life's savings for her adult son's wrongdoings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">