• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bi monthly Child Support Calculations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aruditsky

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to use the Dissomaster for bi-monthy income. I work PRN and therefore only get paid when I work. The online dissomaster that I use figures gross income monthly so I want to calculate support per paycheck since I have no monthly gross income.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to use the Dissomaster for bi-monthy income. I work PRN and therefore only get paid when I work. The online dissomaster that I use figures gross income monthly so I want to calculate support per paycheck since I have no monthly gross income.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam
You're going to have to "guestimate." Take last year's gross and divide by 12 may be a good way for you to handle it.

LdiJ

You're going to have to "guestimate." Take last year's gross and divide by 12 may be a good way for you to handle it.
That depends on if he is actually paid bimonthly (not very likely) or every two weeks. If its every two weeks then it really needs to be divided by 26 pay periods.

I'mTheFather

That depends on if he is actually paid bimonthly (not very likely) or every two weeks. If its every two weeks then it really needs to be divided by 26 pay periods.
The Dissomaster uses monthly income. How will that calculate a monthly income? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">