• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blank Motion--Please, please help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poeypooh

Hello all!

Let me just quickly explain what is happening. My daughter and I live in VA, bio dad lives in AZ. AZ has jurisdiction for child support. At the support hearing the judge ordered an arrears amount but put that amount in reserve. She explained to me that I could not request this amount that because I had gone through Child Support Enforcement they would have to request this.

I called and spoke with child support and they instructed me to take my order to their office when received and they would enforce. Well, when I did that, I was told they couldnt not enforce as the judge had written reserve where an amount and dates should have gone. I was then instructed to petition the court for clarification and to have the needed information added to the order. I filed an Arrearage Calculation request, and other forms to AZ. I received a phone call yesterday from AZ 1st stating that child support had to take care of this. Then I got a 2nd call from AZ stating I had filed the wrong paper work for my request that I had to file a Blank Motion.

I have found the Blank Motion form but am unsure of how to fill it out. Here is what the blank form looks like:

name:__________
Address:________
city and state:__________
Zip:_____________
Phone:_____________

In the superior court of the state of arizona
In and for the county of Maricopa

____________________ Case No:___________
_________________ Title:_______________
Plaintiff, __________________

vs.

I know who the plaintiff and defendant are, and I also know the case number. I however and confused about what the TITLE should be and if I am supposed to write anything at the bottom and what that should be. I am also confused about the top name address, etc. I think that is my information.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

seniorjudge

poeypooh said:
Hello all!

Let me just quickly explain what is happening. My daughter and I live in VA, bio dad lives in AZ. AZ has jurisdiction for child support. At the support hearing the judge ordered an arrears amount but put that amount in reserve. She explained to me that I could not request this amount that because I had gone through Child Support Enforcement they would have to request this.

I called and spoke with child support and they instructed me to take my order to their office when received and they would enforce. Well, when I did that, I was told they couldnt not enforce as the judge had written reserve where an amount and dates should have gone. I was then instructed to petition the court for clarification and to have the needed information added to the order. I filed an Arrearage Calculation request, and other forms to AZ. I received a phone call yesterday from AZ 1st stating that child support had to take care of this. Then I got a 2nd call from AZ stating I had filed the wrong paper work for my request that I had to file a Blank Motion.

I have found the Blank Motion form but am unsure of how to fill it out. Here is what the blank form looks like:

name:__________
Address:________
city and state:__________
Zip:_____________
Phone:_____________

In the superior court of the state of arizona
In and for the county of Maricopa

____________________ Case No:___________
_________________ Title:_______________
Plaintiff, __________________

vs.

I know who the plaintiff and defendant are, and I also know the case number. I however and confused about what the TITLE should be and if I am supposed to write anything at the bottom and what that should be. I am also confused about the top name address, etc. I think that is my information.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

MOTION TO CLARIFY ORDER

I [your name] have been told by the [name of child support enforcement unit] that no action can be taken on my case until there is a definite amount of child support order. (See attached documentation).

Therefore I request the court to order a definite amount of child support in this case in the amount of $ [whatever you want].

Signed,

[your signature and printed name, address and telephone number]

I have sent copies of this motion to [ex, child support people, etc.]

[your signature and printed name and date]

Date: _________________________

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">