• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Braces

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

the sabi man

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Hawaii

My son lives in hawaii, his mom has full rights. As I live out of country. I no he needs braces now at age 14. But as I live out of country, and have no idea what his needs really are, shouldnt it be like anything else. Shouldnt I be able to get three quotationS, and then proceed.

As I got in a trap with her before, when I signed a quit claims deed to our house. When she said the value was 70,000 USD. When to find out after as I was living here it was 170,000 USD. :confused:

No it really isn't like everything else. It varies due to the amount of orthodontia your son needs to correct his bite.
The best option is to choose who has the best reputation for the area and this isn't always the cheapest.
Ask the mother to have the family dentist to send a letter of necessity to you. This is what is often sent to insurance companies in order to receive payment of certain services.So the dental office will know what you are asking for and will give you the peace of mind that he needs orthodontics.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">