• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Califorina EDD/DCSS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jack Bone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California So i just got laid off Don't have a court order to pay arrears but pay thru Ch13 just got a notice from edd that dcss said i owed money and that the will that 25% of the 450.00 weekly i am up on current can the do this by the time they take that plus current plus ch 13 payment thats about 1000.00 a month and i get 800.00 humm something aint right I called dcss and the queen of that dept Stated we can and will take without asking about anything about my case or my sitution thank your royal highness anybody got any suggustions? sorry for the spelling and english:mad:

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California So i just got laid off Don't have a court order to pay arrears but pay thru Ch13 just got a notice from edd that dcss said i owed money and that the will that 25% of the 450.00 weekly i am up on current can the do this by the time they take that plus current plus ch 13 payment thats about 1000.00 a month and i get 800.00 humm something aint right I called dcss and the queen of that dept Stated we can and will take without asking about anything about my case or my sitution thank your royal highness anybody got any suggustions? sorry for the spelling and english:mad:

I have no idea what the heck you just said.

Try again please?

And really - it would probably be best if you didn't go out of your way to insult the people working for the child support folk. You have NO idea what they have to deal with every day.

(Y'know..like you? ;) )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">