• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can action be taken if support is paid late, but still paid within the month?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandiceH

toinett said:
What is the name of your state? nj
A MONTH? A MONTH?! Before you come here griping about payments being a little late, why dont you do some searches of this site and see how many CP's are receiving NOTHING! I would be jumping for joy if I were receiving at least one "small" payment a month. Do as BB says and throw a tantrum, you may get further that way rather than being laughed out of a courtroom!

toinett

a month

I guess I should have been more specific. It's not me, it's my husband's ex wife. She is constantly threatening us. I understand your situation, though, my sister has been going through it for years.

Shawna

How come you are jumping all over OP when you don't know if OP is NCP or CP? Op could be NCP and trying to make sure that he/she isn't going to be in any trouble.

CandiceH said:
A MONTH? A MONTH?! Before you come here griping about payments being a little late, why dont you do some searches of this site and see how many CP's are receiving NOTHING! I would be jumping for joy if I were receiving at least one "small" payment a month. Do as BB says and throw a tantrum, you may get further that way rather than being laughed out of a courtroom!

E

eme76

are you realy upset by it being paid?
who gives a flyin' tookas if its late:eek:

i would LOVE to get my c/s late....or AT ALL

ok ok.... sorry just saw the other post...i type slow and had am working on dinner too

BelizeBreeze

Shawna said:
How come you are jumping all over OP when you don't know if OP is NCP or CP? Op could be NCP and trying to make sure that he/she isn't going to be in any trouble.
It really doesn't matter. A cursory review of this site (as all posters are told to do before asking a quesiton) would have revealed the answer without wasting time.

Shawna

It doesn't matter what cursory review is on this site. Why just assume? You just make an A** out of yourself.

BelizeBreeze said:
It really doesn't matter. A cursory review of this site (as all posters are told to do before asking a quesiton) would have revealed the answer without wasting time.

E

eme76

toinett said:
I guess I should have been more specific. It's not me, it's my husband's ex wife. She is constantly threatening us. I understand your situation, though, my sister has been going through it for years.
again sorry:eek:

i dont know about nj... i would check the wording of the c/o
mine (in ca) is stated clearly that payment is due on the 1st of each month however if it is being paid by wadge assignment it is considered "on time" as long as it is taken on pay day

BelizeBreeze

eme76 said:
again sorry:eek:

i dont know about nj... i would check the wording of the c/o
mine (in ca) is stated clearly that payment is due on the 1st of each month
oh brother. And your answer to the actual question IS?????
:rolleyes:

E

eme76

BelizeBreeze said:
oh brother. And your answer to the actual question IS?????
:rolleyes:

to check the wording of the c/o:)

bb-you can be as mean to me as you please i dont mind:p

toinett

I have been researching endlessly. Thought maybe I could get some honest answers instead of angry answers from people who obviously have nothing better to do than rip other people apart. Thanks for nothing.

Shawna

BelizeBreeze said:
seems you're the one doing that. Now, who put the bug up your butt?

Ther is no bug up my butt. People just need to treat people the way they want to be treated. If you don't know in what sense the OP is asking his/her question ask, just don't jump to conclusions. That is all I am saying.

BelizeBreeze

Shawna said:
Ther is no bug up my butt. People just need to treat people the way they want to be treated. If you don't know in what sense the OP is asking his/her question ask, just don't jump to conclusions. That is all I am saying.
and if you don't know the answer what value is your crap?

so, either answer the question or not. I did and I know the answer the poster is looking for. do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">