• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can my child support be raised in reguards to inheritance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizeBreeze

stepmom&mom said:
Geez, all of this bashing is ridiculous. Look, it all boils down to this. The child support enforcement agency determines how much child support each parent should pay.
WRONG! The court decides how much a Non-custodial parent pays. Support enforcement is only allowed to collect the monies and, if they are not forthcoming, to bring legal action on behalf of the state.

Well, in my state, there is a child support guideline which must be followed by all in the state. However, the court is the only one that can deviate from it. Therefore, the CSE DOES determine the child support amount based upon the guideline. In the case of my dh, the courts NEVER made a determination of child support, only CSE.

BelizeBreeze

stepmom&mom said:
Well, in my state, there is a child support guideline which must be followed by all in the state. However, the court is the only one that can deviate from it. Therefore, the CSE DOES determine the child support amount based upon the guideline. In the case of my dh, the courts NEVER made a determination of child support, only CSE.
Go back and read the statutes. CSE DOES NOT determine the legal aspects of child support. The calculator is ONLY for the minimum REQUESTED amount to submit for judicial approval.

And I think you'd better read your child support order. THE COURT determined it by ruling on the motions of each party.

You are trying to practice law with no understanding of the process.

I have read the child support order. There was never a motion by either party (DHS requires the child support to be set up when the CP receives state assistance) and the court was not involved nor did either party have any say in the amount (the only way to affect the amount is to take it to the district courts.) Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. The only time that CSE gets the court involved is if the parent is not paying, then they file a motion to go before an administrative judge.

BelizeBreeze

stepmom&mom said:
I have read the child support order. There was never a motion by either party (DHS requires the child support to be set up when the CP receives state assistance) and the court was not involved nor did either party have any say in the amount (the only way to affect the amount is to take it to the district courts.) Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. The only time that CSE gets the court involved is if the parent is not paying, then they file a motion to go before an administrative judge.
You have NO IDEA of what you speak. You are telling this forum that CSE has JUDICIAL POWERS and that is absurd.

now STOP IT!

eyemback said:
Hey you f***ing b*tch...just because YOU made a piss-poor choice in men, does NOT give you any g-damn right to start bashing men, you trailer trash loser!!! Look at your posts...talk about someone who's not using their brains. Here's an idea, shut your piehole and get a better paying job, skank! Take your man-bashing to another site, loser.
How old are you?....like 12? If you were my kid I would wash your mouth out with soap! Grow a brain, and act like an adult.........This CP is dealing with a man as the NCP don't take it so personally! Everyone needs to quit acting like a bunch of Simpletons, and listen to her!
Yes 327.00 is jack squat when it comes to raising a child, and if you don't think so......I feel bad for your child......She needs to get an attorney ASAP! Children deserve to live the lifestyle that they would have had, if mom and dad had stayed together! I think it is pretty simple....You go CP I wish you well in your quest to better your childs life!!!!! God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">