• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can she modify after we have an agreement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

labray

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Our case was heard in Missouri, in Jackson County. We filed a disalusion that included a child support agreement that dieviates from MO Form - 14. This agreement was based on the fact that we would share equal time with our son. Now, after 36 months my ex wife just had to fill out a form and now I'm headed back to court for a modification.

If I am with my son 50% of the time and have had this arrangement for 4 years now, how is this possible?

BelizeBreeze

It's possible because everyone is entitled to the services of the court system and the law. Even your ex. Now, why don't you come back and tell us what ground she is basing this modification on?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">